Clear braces are the best way to get the new smile you want.
Clear Braces are the best way to straighten your teeth in 6 months. They are certified, convenient and for 6,900 SAR only. For those based in Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah and other places near, clear braces are the fastest way to get the perfect smile.
Multiple sets of clear plastic braces are used to straighten teeth - the treatment is approved by board-certified orthodontists. These clear braces are completely transparent and invisible, designed and individually printed for each user. 3D intraoral technology is used that ensures complete precision. The clear braces are made of non-BPA and latex free plastic.
Clear Braces conveniently straighten teeth in 6 months
In just 5 easy steps, you can straighten your teeth with Clear Braces:
- Complete online assessment: You can start your clear braces journey right away by signing up for the treatment online. All you have to do is our free online assessment and send in 3 pictures of your teeth to see if you’re eligible for the clear braces treatment.
- Dentist consultation and 3D intraoral scanning: Once you have been approved, you will visit a clinic nearest to you in Riyadh for your 3D intraoral scanning and doctor consultation. The licensed clinic will then plan your treatment and produce your clear plastic braces once you approve the 3D simulation of your smile transformation.
- You receive your clear braces: Clear Braces will be handed over to you all at once, for you to get started on your smile journey
- Say hello to your new smile: You will have to switch to a new set of clear braces every 1-2 weeks. It will take nearly 6 months for you to go through your entire treatment and get perfectly straight teeth. Your clear braces treatment progress will be monitored your orthodontists. To get the best result, you are expected to wear your clear braces 22 hours a day, there are no different nighttime clear braces - you’ll wear the same clear braces at night and during the day. Switch to the next set of clear braces every 1-2 weeks. Remove your clear plastic braces when you eat or drink, brush your teeth before putting back on your clear braces.
What is the price of Clear Braces?
The clear braces are available at an affordable price of 6,900 SAR. Clear Braces cost 70% less than metal braces in Saudi Arabia and other clear braces options. Licensed clinics are proud to offer the most cost effective way to straighten teeth. There are no costly in person visits to the dentists, the treatment is tracked by licensed orthodontists for your invisible braces in Jeddah , Dammam, Riyadh & other places.
Clear Braces vs Metal Braces
- Clear Braces cost a lot lesser than metal braces: clear braces’ online model allows for the delivery of the same quality of care as in-office visits without the extra costs. Traditional metal braces cost a lot, clear braces in Riyadh are 70% cheaper, coming at a fixed price of 6,900 SAR.
- Clear Braces treatment is faster than metal braces: Metal Braces can take up to 2 years, whereas the Clear Braces treatment only takes 6 months to straighten teeth. Unlike metal braces, with clear braces there is also no time wasted on time consuming and recurring in person visits to the dentist - every treatment is tracked by your doctor.
- Clear Braces are best for adults: Metal braces are not ideal for adults as most people want to keep their straight teeth treatment discreet. Clear braces on the other hand are completely transparent and not visible to most people - therefore they are ideal for all ages: adults, teenagers, college students etc. Clear plastic braces are the best orthodontist recommended option to straighten teeth.