Smileneo promotes Invisible Braces treatments that are provided by the following licensed clinics.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (TCs) carefully before using Smileneo´s website https://www.smileneo.com and/or mobile application downloadable through the Apple App Store and Android Store and/or any other social media channels used by Smileneo (together the Platform).
The Customer must follow any policies made available to him by Smileneo within the scope of the Services. The Customer is required not to misuse the Platform and/or the Services provided through it. The Customer shall not interfere with the Services and/or the Platform or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that Smileneo provides. The Customer may use the Platform and the Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. Smileneo reserves the right to suspend or stop providing the Services to the Customer if he does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or policies or if Smileneo is investigating suspected misconduct.
(1) The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, and any or all Agreements:
ii. “Customer” refers to the person accessing “Smileneo`s” “Platform” and/or using “Smileneo´s” “Services” by accepting “Smileneo`s” “Terms and Conditions”.
iii.“Smileneo” refers to as Service Provider” duly licensed by Dubai Multi Commodities Centre under License no. DMCC181893.
iv. “Parties” refers to both “the Customer” and ”Smileneo”, instead "Party" refers to either “the Customer” or “Smileneo”.
v. The term “Platform” refers to the website www.smileneo.com and/or the mobile application available through the Apple App Store and Android App Store and any other marketing channels, including any form of social media means.
vi. “Medical Cooperation Partners” refers to each and any dentist, orthodontist or laboratory identified by “Smileneo” to provide “the Product” and related services to the Customer.
vii. The term “third party” refers to any party including the “Medical Cooperation Partners”, except “Smileneo” and “the Customer”.
viii. “Agreement” refers to any mutual and legally binding understanding between “Smileneo” and “the Customer” in writing.
ix. “Dentist consultation appointment” refers to any appointment with the “Medical Cooperation Partners” in person scheduled by “the Customer” through “the Platform”.
x. “The Consultation Fee” refers to and is charged for the first medical appointment with and by a “Medical Cooperation Partner” in order to verify the feasibility of the treatment with “the Product”.
xi. The term “prices” refers to professional fees of the “Medical Cooperation Partners”, service fees of “Smileneo” and any other fee that may be charged for further services, excluding “the Consultation Fee”.
xii. “VAT” refers to the value added tax applicable under Federal Decree-Law no.8 of 2017 on value added tax and Cabinet Decision No. (52) of 2017 on the Executive Regulation of Federal Decree-Law No. (8) of 2017 on Value Added Tax (VAT).
xiii. “Invoice” refers to Tax Invoice issued by “Smileneo” on behalf of the “Medical Cooperation Partners”.
xiv. “Business day” shall mean a day (other than a Friday, Saturday or a public holiday) when banks in UAE are open for retail business.
(2) All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of Smileneo´s assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner, whether through formal meetings of a fixed duration, or by any other means, with the express purpose of meeting the Customer's needs in terms of providing Smileneo’s determined Services in accordance with and subject to applicable laws.
(3) Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and/or plural, and/or these terms, is considered interchangeable and therefore a reference to them.
(1) Smileneo is a is highly experienced e-marketing online platform, established to provide a comprehensive service line connected to the supply of clear aligners (the Product) and related services (the Services) through its professional and Medical Cooperation Partners licensed in the United Arab Emirates.
(2) Upon registering with the Platform, Smileneo will receive the Customer´s inquiry, guide him and handle the complete process until obtaining the Product. Smileneo will facilitate the access to its highly experienced Medical Cooperation Partners to the Customers. By using the Platform, the Customer acknowledges that the Product is supplied by the Medical Cooperation Partners identified by Smileneo.
(3) These Terms and Conditions are applicable to and shall be incorporated by reference into any order confirmation, contract, agreement or other written instrument issued or signed by Smileneo through its Platform in respect to Services provided by Smileneo. Services shall be provided exclusively on the basis of the applicable Customer request and/or order confirmation through the Platform.
(4) Offers for the provision of any Services by Smileneo are subject to change. An agreement in respect of the provision of Services and/or Products shall only come into effect upon written confirmation or email to the Customer by Smileneo after having registered with the Platform.
(1) The information contained on the Platform is provided on an as is basis and is used for information purposes only, in particular, information relating to dental, medical, orthodontic and health conditions, the Product, Services and treatments. This information should not be considered complete and is not intended to provide or replace medical advice for any medical condition the Customer may have and which is unknown to Smileneo at the time using the Platform and thereafter.
(2) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Smileneo excludes all representations and/or warranties with respect to the Platform, its content and any information provided herein, including any content or information that is or may be provided by affiliates or any other third party, including any inaccuracy or omission.
(3) Any liability arising out of or in connection with the provision of Smileneo´s Services shall be limited to the amount corresponding to the value of Smileneo´s Services – however, in any case it shall not exceed the invoiced amount.
(4) By using the Services of Smileneo the Customer agrees and acknowledges that the Product is solely supplied by the Medical Cooperation Partner identified by Smileneo and any Customer rights arising in connection with the supply of Product shall exclusively be communicated and claimed against the Medical Cooperation Partner, including any Warranty- or Representation rights.
(5) All other, warranties, representations, conditions, implied terms, liability for damages (other than that regulated in the preceding paragraphs) is excluded, irrespective of the legal nature of the claim asserted.
(6) Smileneo shall not be liable to the Customer for any failure of any third party and shall not be liable for the failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond its control including but not limited to any of god, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of Smileneo´s control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Smileneo in such event shall forthwith inform the Customer of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement contained herein.
(1) Service schedules are based on estimates and are therefore not binding, and time is not of the essence with regard to the Service provided by Smileneo hereunder.
(2) The Customer can demand that the Service be performed within a binding period of time, which must be designated as binding, only if the scope of the work has been precisely defined and the timing has been agreed in writing with Smileneo. Provided that Smileneo has agreed on a delivery time in writing, but the timing cannot - due to whatsoever reason – be maintained, the agreed delivery timing shall be deemed to have been mutually extended accordingly to a reasonable timing.
(3) The binding period shall be deemed to be have been complied with, if the Product is ready for delivery to the Customer, or for testing, if testing is stipulated under the agreement, at the time the period expires; however delivery times with regards to the Product will be determined by the Medical Cooperation Partners upon verifying the feasibility of the treatment and use of the Product.
(4) Smileneo requires at least a twenty-four (24) hours notice to cancel or reschedule a dentist consultation appointment. The Customer is requested to use the online appointment tool on the Platform to book, cancel or change the appointment with the Medical Cooperation Partners.
(5) In case the Customer does not attend the scheduled appointment without cancelling at least twenty-four hours in advance or arrives with a delay of at least fifteen (15) minutes or more, the Customer may be fully charged an amount of AED 400.00 and the Medical Cooperation Partner is entitled to charge the Customer, provided the Medical Cooperation Partner is not able to consult the Customer for whatsoever reason.
(1) All applicable prices related to the Product and the Services are indicated on the Platform and charged to the Customer accordingly by Smileneo on behalf of its Medical Cooperation Partners.
By using the Platform and requesting the Services of Smileneo, the Customer agrees to the prices applicable. Invoices issued by Smileneo shall include and display the prices applied.
(2) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Customer shall upon receiving the invoice by Smileneo pay the invoiced amount within 7 (seven) business days as of the date of issuing the invoice. In explicitly agreed cases in writing the invoice amount shall be paid in advance, in cleared funds, the associated costs of the Services and the Product.
(3) All amounts displayed on the Platform and payable by the Customer are inclusive of statutory VAT. Statutory VAT will be billed to the Customer in addition to any other duties or taxes in force from time to time, and the Customer shall, on receipt of Smileneo’s invoice, pay to Smileneo such additional amounts as are chargeable on the supply of the Services and the Product at the same time as payment is due.
(4) The Customer shall pay the price due, in full without any deduction and shall not be entitled to assert any credit, set-off or counterclaim against Smileneo in order to justify withholding payment of any such amount in whole or in part. Smileneo may, without limiting its other rights or remedies, set-off any amount owing to it by the Customer against any amount payable by Smileneo to the Customer.
Each Medical Cooperation Partner may reserve the ownership of the Product, accessories, replacement parts and replacement units used until the price stipulated in the relevant agreement has been received by Smileneo. Additional arrangements for providing security can be made.
The Customer must promptly inform Smileneo of any defects detected in the Product or the provision of Services.
(1) Without limiting its other rights or remedies, Smileneo shall have the right to terminate an agreement or suspend all further provision of Services under the agreement or any other agreement between the Customer and Smileneo by giving notice to the Customer to his registered email address, if:
(2) The Product may be returned by the Customer within the first 30 calendar days as of the treatment and handover, provided the Product is completely unused and unopened. Smileneo will refund a prorated amount from the total price. The Customer agrees that any charges, fees, custom duties or taxes arising in connection with the return of the Product will be solely borne by the Customer.
(3) The Customer is requested to follow these steps when returning the Product:
(4) Smileneo shall process the reimbursement within twenty (20) business days from the day the Product has been received by it and Smileneo has verified the non-use of the Product. The Customer´s payment will only be reimbursed to the debited account.
(1) The Customer by using the Platform agrees that the Product and the Services and any and all data, information, technical specifications, documentation and drawings whether in electronic form or as a hardcopy how so ever related to the Product and Services shall at all times be considered the exclusive Intellectual Property of Smileneo.
(2) The Customer shall at all times recognize the validity and ownership of the Intellectual Property of the Product and the Services and at no time contest such Intellectual Property.
(3) The same applies to the content and information provided on the Platform.
(4) The use of the Platform does not grant the Customer any right to use any branding or logos displayed on it or used within Smileneo`s Services, the Platform and the Product.
Smileneo uses IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, the web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only for Smileneo`s Services on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
(1) The Platform may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Smileneo. Smileneo has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. The opinions expressed or material appearing on these websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by Smileneo and Smileneo should not be considered as the publisher of such opinions or material. Smileneo is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. Smileneo encourages the Customer to be aware when leaving the Platform and to read the privacy statements of these sites.
(2) The Customer further acknowledges and agrees that Smileneo shall not be responsible or liable - directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
(1) A waiver of any right under an agreement is only effective if it is in writing and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default. No failure or delay by a party in exercising any right or remedy under an agreement or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor preclude or restrict its further exercise.
(2) No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. Unless specifically provided otherwise, rights arising under an agreement are cumulative and to not exclude rights provided by law.
(1) Smileneo may at any time assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights under an agreement and may subcontract or delegate in any manner any or all of its obligations under an agreement to any third party.
(2) The Customer shall not, without the prior written consent of Smileneo, assign, transfer, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under the Terms and Conditions or any agreement with Smileneo.
(1) Any notice or other communication required to be given to the Customer in connection with the Services or the Product shall be sent by email to the Customers registered main email address, respectively.
(2) Any notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been duly received if delivered personally, when left at such addressor or if delivered by commercial courier, on the date and at the time that the courier's delivery receipt is signed, or if sent by email, on the next business day after transmission.
Except as set out in these Terms and Conditions, any variation to an agreement shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by Smileneo and the Customer.
(1) The Customer may be asked to supply certain information relevant to render the desired Product and/or Services including, without limitation, the full name, address, e-mail address, payment information. By using the Services the Customer irrevocably grants Smileneo the right to use all information and documentation provided by the Customer.
(2) Smileneo may ask the Customer to submit a clear and colored picture of the Customer´s set of teeth to verify the feasibility of the Product.
(3) The Customer is obliged to provide true and reliable information and documentation as may be required by Smileneo upon registering with the Platform. The Customer irrevocably and unconditionally grants Smileneo the right and license to use the information and documentation provided for the requested Product and Service. Smileneo expressly excludes any liability for false and/or untrue information/ documentation provided by the Customer or any information and/or documentation which the Customer untruly claims to own.
(4) Smileneo may disclose the Customer´s confidential information to its employees, officers, representatives, subcontractors, Medical Cooperation Partners or advisers who need to know such information for the purposes of carrying out the Services requested by the Customer.
(5) Smileneo shall ensure that its employees, officers, representatives, Medical Cooperation Partners, subcontractors or advisers, to whom it may disclose the Customer’s confidential information, comply with this Article as may be required by law, a court of competent jurisdiction or any governmental or regulatory authority.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the same shall not affect the other terms or provisions of the Terms and Conditions, but such term or provision shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to render such term or provision valid and enforceable.
(1) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Dubai International Financial Centre.
(2) Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and any agreement to which they relate, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Dubai International Financial Centre. Each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the DIFC Courts and waives any objection it may have to disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract being heard in the Courts of Dubai International Financial Centre on the grounds that it is an inconvenient forum (forum non convenience).
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact Smileneo at firstname.lastname@example.org